The 65m yacht Shemara was built in 1938 by JL Thornycroft & Co. She was requisitioned by the Navy during WWII but later enjoyed many years in the spotlight with her owners, Lord and Lady Docker. Shemara was sold in 1965 and gradually fell into decay.

Last sold in 2010, Shemara moved to Portchester where she was lovingly restored and fully refitted retaining the character of the 1930’s.

Struik and Hamerslag UK were honoured to be entrusted with the rebuild of all Guest and VIP Cabins, the Owners Suite, a Sun Lounge and the Main Staircase and Lobbies.

 Click here to see our full reference list